We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Christmas jumper in a day workshop
December 4, 2022
10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for some festive fun to create your own personalised Christmas jumper in a day!
- How to sew with sweatshirting
- How to use cuffing
- Fit and construction advice from our resident experts
- Design tips to embellish your jumper
- How to use a Cricut machine to cut out and apply iron on vinyl
We will provide the following:
- Your individual paper pattern copy of the Tilly and the Buttons Billie Sweatshirt or the Jalle Patterns Laurent Pullover (suitable for adults and children)
- Fabric of your choice to make your jumper
- Matching thread
- A sewing machine, access to one of three overlockers and all sewing tools
- Access to Cricut Design Space and our Cricut machine
- Iron on vinyl in a variety of colours
- Festive trimmings
- Teas, coffees and festive treats (please bring your own lunch)
We will send you out your pattern and fabric in advance and, as it will be a jam-packed day, you will be required to cut out your fabric in advance so that we can begin construction at the workshop.
This course is suitable for those with previous sewing experience at a confident beginner level or above.
The is a one day course and will run on Sunday 4th December from 10:30am until 5:00pm
About our teachers:
Sarah is the owner of Like Sew Amazing and is an experienced dressmaker who is passionate about teaching others the joy of sewing and crafting!
Debbie has over 25 years sewing experience and Graduated from London College of Fashion with a degree in Womenswear Tailoring. She currently teaches sewing and makes bike bags for local cyclists along side sewing for herself and her family!