We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Sewing Machine 101 29th Jan
January 29, 2022
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sewing Machine 101 24th Feb
February 24, 2022 - February 25, 2022
In this 3 hour introduction to Sewing Machines class, you will learn the following:
- How to thread a sewing machine
- Basic machine safety
- The different parts of a sewing machine
- How to use different stitches
- How to make an envelope cushion cover
You will need to bring:
- A piece of light to medium weight fabric for your cushion (50 cm x 112cm) or you can purchase this on the day.
We will supply:
- The cushion insert, refreshments and use of sewing machines and equipment.
This class is aimed at beginners or those who want to reacquaint themselves with their sewing machine!
16 Whitehouse Street, Bedminster, Bristol, Bristol, City of, BS3 4AY, United Kingdom